Thursday, May 9, 2013

Evening Adventures

First off, let me say that my husband tried to take me hiking through logging country this evening... I had my new tennis shoes on and it was a swamp. I stomped back to the truck and refused to go on his wonderful nature walk he had planned!
(Yes, I acted like a drama queen for once)

On to the next stop, the reservoir that's less than one mile from my house (where I've lived for nearly 7 years) yet I had never been to this place. It's beautiful and so secluded.

No need in wasting space with a buncha words... on to the photos =)

Blurry but sweet. When did she become a big girl?! Seriously =(

Miley loved letting the wind blow through her lovely locks of hair!

See?
Got in a good leg workout by climbing this monstrous hill... loved every second of it.

Ta-Da! The reservoir!
I couldn't believe it was so beautiful and I had never seen it.

I'm becoming a nature lover.
I can't believe that either.

Seen a tiny little snake on my walk... the picture obviously makes it look bigger but it's really not. I thought about stomping it's head because I kinda thought it was a copperhead or something... but I had those new tennis shoes on =)

I love how this app encourages me and tells me good job =)

Me & my handsome feller


It's almost FRIDAY folks, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment