Sunday, May 5, 2013

Exercise

So if you've kept up with my last few posts, you'll know that my weight had plateaued and hadn't moved in about two weeks... THANK goodness, that's finally changed.

I knew that my food choices weren't the reason for not losing weight so my only other option was to add in some exercise - consistently!

I started walking last week - trying to do 1-2 miles each day. That's nothing extreme I know, but it's a good start for me. 2 miles a day is my goal for each day but some days Ava or the weather doesn't cooperate and I can only get a mile in.


I weighed this morning and the scale has dropped 3 lbs since last week! I'm soooo happy with that =)

So for anyone who is stuck at a plateau, get up and start exercising!!

By the way, I started using this app called "Everybody Walk" and it's awesome. So very simple and basic but it tracks all that I want t to track... Calories, distance, time. Seeing those numbers move is big motivation for me to keep going when my legs are aching and I'm wanting to quit!





No comments:

Post a Comment