Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Turkey Foot

I guess if you're not from this part of Kentucky, you're probably wondering what a turkey foot is and why it's my title... It's actually a place about 5 miles from my house and it happens to be the best place ever to walk. It's also where we spent our evening, today!

[picture overload, ahead]

Miley enjoyed the ride very much.

Where I walked...




As I walked around the roads, I could look down and see Chad & Ava playing in the water =)



Miley became a nature girl and drank from the creek!

Ava walked with me for a few minutes...



I also used this awesome app "Everybody Walks" that tracked the length of my walk, time, and calories burned.
For the record, it really didn't take me THAT long to walk the 1.1 miles but I didn't hit the "Stop" button all of the times I had to stop and yell at Ava or for each time Miley had to stop and mark her territory 13 times. I'm in love with nature walking now, though - that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of how very hard that you're working to reach your goal! You are an inspiration to me and I really needed the motivation that watching you given me!!!!
    Love,
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete