Tuesday, April 9, 2013

AdvoCare Day 2

I'm going to go ahead and apologize to anyone who couldn't care less about my AdvoCare challenge because I'm pretty sure that's all my mind will be on for the next... 22 days =) 

 I had my yummy Mango Strawberry Spark this morning as I got ready for work... and don't you love my cute shaker I found at Family Dollar? I do!

I decided to have a smaller breakfast this morning.
Fiber drink, oatmeal, 1 banana

Snack 1 - Cutie patooties & almonds (very filling!)

 Today I got stuck with the horrible 10am lunch hour. How awful, right?
So when I came home at 10, I fixed a chicken salad (chicken, light miracle whip, onions, pickles) on whole grain bread and stuck it in a ziploc bag to take back to work with me along with some pineapples on the side. The problem is that I'm really not supposed to eat while I'm working but Advocare doesn't care! Advocare says eat every 3 hours... so I shall obey =)


Snack - Banana & Grape Spark which tastes just like grape kool-aid!

Dinner - no picture... Ava had ballet tonight so we were in the car at dinner time. I took the rest of the chicken salad I had for lunch along with some carrots and hummus.

Also, I got some fun mail today! I got my distributor kit from Advocare with a bunch of their Slam energy drinks and some new Spark flavors!


I really hope I'm not boring everyone with all of this because it is so wonderful! I can't even say that enough...  I'm not going to do any results until the end of the 24 days but can I just say that the scales are already moving!

2 comments:

  1. I actually love reading about this! Very fascinating to me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing! We ALL eat while we're are working! Lol! I would just die if I didn't eat or drink in my office!

    ReplyDelete