Sunday, April 7, 2013

And so it begins...

Even thought we've had the most beautiful weather here in Kentucky today, I've spent my time inside, sitting at my kitchen table. I've made lists, schedules, meal prepped, etc. and done everything I know to do to prepare myself for the Advocare 24 day challenge. Although I've probably gained 5 pounds this weekend enjoying every food in sight, I'm actually very excited to start this little adventure! 

I had originally planned to wait until Tuesday so {{Ashley}} and I could start together but I'm so excited and impatient so I have to start tomorrow!

This has been my view all day!

Getting my salmon ready!

Excuse my mess of a fridge but it is cram packed with CLEAN food! 
Except for that NY Style Cheesecake I found 5 minutes ago that the husband obviously snuck in from WalMart last night. 
Good thing he didn't put the lid on tight... it got a little crusty. Otherwise I probably would have ate it!

I know this is sideways and I have no idea how to fix it now but this is what one day of the challenge looks like for me. I've written down WHEN & WHAT needs to be consumed throughout the day. I've made a sheet like this for each day of the challenge so I can stay organized & on track.

I came across this today and just had to repost it on Instagram. This is my new rule of eating better. 
No diet - just eat food that's good for you!

I'll be back tomorrow to recap my Day 1 of the challenge =)

No comments:

Post a Comment