Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Randoms!

This is going to be another one of those quick & random blog posts, recapping the last few days!

 As I said earlier this week, I finished the 10 day cleanse and have moved on to using the MNS Advocare products to finish up the 24 day challenge.

Along with the MNS Advocare products, I also get to have this delicious meal replacement shake. I'm not even trying to promote Advocare when I say how amazing this shake is. Not sure about all of the other flavors but Chocolate Mocha is GREAT! Definitely going to be purchasing this as one of the products I continue to use after the challenge is over!

A picture of scrumptious chocolate donuts surely doesn't belong on this blog but this is an example of what my husband brings into the house as I'm trying to eat better. Supportive? NO!

So I've lost a total of 20 pounds now since starting this weight loss journey back in March. I'm so happy and proud of myself, for once! I've finally started to notice that my clothes fit just a tad bit different and I've worn a few dresses that had been in my closet for over 6 months because they had gotten too tight. It's such a good feeling... but you know what I'm MOST excited to fit back into?

  My beautiful wedding set! 
I haven't been able to wear it in way over a year and I miss it being on my finger so bad. I know that a wedding set is really just a material possession, but to me it signifies my marriage - that means so much to me. Chad & I decided to get married when we found out I was pregnant so there was never an official proposal which makes me kind of sad if I dwell on it... and we had been married a full year before we even purchased these rings but I know it made Chad feel good to be able to put those on my finger... and maybe that makes these rings that much more special to me.
 (and yes, I did have an original white gold wedding band but when I was pregnant and gained weight, Chad insisted I wear my wedding ring on my pinky finger since it no longer fit my ring finger... and I lost it!)

I try those rings on at least once a week to see if they're any closer to fitting. I remember my weight when I wore them last so I know it will still be a while before they'll slide on down.

I hope everyone has a great weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment