Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

Another busy weekend with beautiful weather & lots of laundry =)

What better way to recap, than pictures?

Bitty Twins & Ava buckled in and ready to go!

Look how CHUBBY Jace has gotten! He's one month old today =)

We did a little painting...

I hate mules... but they're so photogenic =)

Ashley & I decided to go to Fazoli's on Sunday before we got groceries... seriously, can anyone go to Fazoli's and not get one of their cookies? I can't.

I chose this Tuscan Pizza Flatbread off of Fazoli's light menu... it was under 500 calories (not counting my 2 breadsticks and big cookie) and it was really good!

OH! I also got my very first spray tan at Sun Tan City. Needless to say, I'm HOOKED. My hands may have a few little spots that aren't perfect but I've really missed being tan. Love it!

That's all I've got. It's Monday and I'm SO tired today... Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment