Friday, April 19, 2013

The results are in...

I've just finished up the Advocare cleanse, which is days 1-10 of the challenge. The full challenge is 24 day so I'm only about half way through, but I thought I would go ahead and post my results thus far.

As I've said before, being organized and planning ahead has been KEY to doing good! 

During my 10 days, I lost a total of 7.5 pounds! I couldn't be any happier with those numbers, guys! I know that it seems nearly impossible and unhealthy to lose that amount of weight in a short period of time but you have to remember that this isn't just pounds of fat coming off. This is a CLEANSE so anything that may have been built up inside of you, comes out... (insert grossed out face emoji) but seriously its definitely a "gentle" cleanse. No moments of panic trying to rush to a bathroom!

I would say that during the 10 days so far, I followed the Advocare guidelines as close as possible, which would probably come out to about 90-95%. 

I know this is short and sweet but I have about 5 minutes before I have to leave for work and didn't want to leave anyone hanging, waiting for my results.

Also, I've started the second part of the cleanse and just had my first Chocolate Mocha meal replacement shake. OMG I'm seriously in love. You can't taste one healthy thing in it =)

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment