Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Weekend!

It's finally Saturday! Had to work this morning but I spent the rest of my day snuggling this little guy...

Advocare is still going great! Planning has been the KEY to staying on track for me. This morning I packed my breakfast, snack, & lunch for the day because I had to work this morning... and I love planning ahead like this. If I hadn't been prepared, I would have easily slipped up and gone off track. As I said before, I NEED this type of organization in my life to do good. That's one of the best things about this program... as I'm doing it, I'm learning so that I can continue with eating this way after the challenge is over.

And I'll leave you with some adorable pictures of cuddly little Jace...

I love this picture. Mainly because my hair is doing a fantastic job of covering my 10 pound double chin!

LOOK how squishy!


2 comments: