Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Advocare Spark Review!

So this morning I replaced my coffee with an Advocare Spark energy drink. I tried the mango strawberry flavor and it tasted great! It tasted nothing like your typical energy drink and more like a crystal light drink mix. 


I really like this stuff! Usually when I skip my coffee I'll get a horrible headache by lunch time but so far I feel great. Honestly, I'm not jumping off the walls with energy, maybe because I'm used to having A LOT of caffeine from coffee every morning. I think I will definitely continue using the Spark... mainly because it is good for you and has nutrients that coffee doesn't have PLUS it won't make my teeth yellow like coffee.

I just mixed the package up with a bottle of water and drank it as I got ready for work this morning.


The reason I sampled the Spark is because I'm almost certain that I'm going to begin the {{Advocare 24 day challenge}} soon! Click on that link to find more information about it. You focus on eating clean foods in order to rid your body of all the preservatives and toxins built up. At the same time, this line of products give you energy and motivation, all while you shed some weight. From what I understand, it's a detox/cleanse for your body but if you fall in love with the products, you can continue to use them as long as you'd like. Find out more about the science behind the products{{here}}.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a little local Advocare party to get more acquainted with the products and make sure I want to invest in the challenge. Let me know if you would like more information or would like to join me in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment