Thursday, April 11, 2013

4 Ingredient Clean Spaghetti

After last nights FAIL of a dinner, I wanted to try to redeem myself in the kitchen tonight. Quick, easy, and only a few ingredients = my kind of supper! 


You'll need:
Italian style ground turkey
Whole grain (not whole wheat) spaghetti noodles
Organic pasta sauce
Spinach leafs (optional)






That's it! throw your ingredients together the way you would normally fix spaghetti and you're done. You end up with a really delicious meal and it's 100% CLEAN!
No preservatives
No fillers
No unnecessary fats
Everything is good for you!


  
I portioned this out for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow for Chad & I. When I say this was good, I really mean it was GOOD. I could have easily overate on this stuff... it's just spaghetti! The only difference between this spaghetti and your average spaghetti is the lack of nutrients in the others!

1 comment: