Monday, April 29, 2013

Guess what?

This girl is going on vacation!

Where?
Fort Walton Beach, Florida!

Chad, Ava, & I have never done a vacation this big together. The last time we went to Tennessee together was about 4 years ago so this is a pretty big deal!

Guess what else? I'm still fat. Obviously... since I have about 150 pounds to lose... I'm no where near beach ready - but I'm not going to turn down a vacation because of that. Besides, I'm a work in progress and I'm okay with that!

I'm still on a mission to lose at least 10-15 pounds within the next 24 days. 10 pounds would be reasonable so I'm okay if that's as much as I lose... I'm doing it the healthy way, with some help from Billy Blanks.

Who is Billy Blanks?

The Tae Bo master... who makes me sweat down my butt crack =) 

After about 25 minutes of old skool Tae Bo-in'

I've also started this!
I'm hoping to tone my legs as much as possible so I can at least wear one of those skirted granny bathing suits without feeling completely embarrassed. Yeah right... lol

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment