Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Monday Randoms!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! I had a great weekend spending a lot of time with this little guy... and of course, the rest of my family too =)

Jace is so funny with all of his serious faces lately... (lately, like in the 9 days he's been born lol)


We colored a lot of eggs... and ate a lot of eggs. Bluck.




Isn't this the cutest sideways grin you've ever seen?


Little Princess in her Easter attire!


Everybody is just so in love with this little baby boy... let me tell ya.


And last but not least, Jace with his new favorite accessory - the pacifier. Pay no attention to that serious, grumpy look on his face... he's a very serious boy. So intellectual. hehe

I don't know about everyone else, but my stomach will be GLAD to get some less fattening foods this week. I'm almost certain I sent my internal organs into shock by consuming all of those delicious foods yesterday =(

1 comment:

  1. That grin is ADORABLE!!! The Easter princess is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete