Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Advocare Day 3

Okay, I promise this isn't another step by step post about my day but just a few things I wanted to share...

Ava brought a cowtale home from school...
I LOVE cowtales. She opened it, took one bite, and laid it on the arm of the chair I was sitting in. So guess what happened? Nothing. I looked at it, lusted over it for one second and reminded myself that it was a big no-no. Yay!

I finally tried an Advocare Slam - their version of a 5 hour energy (minus all the bad ingredients). It was really tasty and perked me up quick! LoL!

I decided I wanted to get crafty for supper and do something with the Quinoa.
I used the above ingredients and ended up with this...


Not gonna lie... it wasn't wonderful. I ate it - I even had seconds, but I don't think I'll be making this specific meal anytime soon. Maybe I used too much Quinoa or too much pasta sauce? Not sure but don't try this at home =) I expected it to be more like pasta, less like rice but it was complete opposite. I will find a good recipe and make something better, promise!

Day 3 has been just as successful as days 1 & 2. I'm still loving these products and I'm amazed at how good I continue to feel as I keep eating better. I haven't even craved DQ's chicken strip basket once!

The sun is about to set and I have a little 6 year old full of energy so we're heading outside to burn some calories and enjoy the weather.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment