Sunday, April 14, 2013

Food for thought.

I've had so many questions from people about AdvoCare & I love sharing the little bit of information I know about it thus far!

Along with the questions, I try to make a point to mention the fact that this isn't just a "fad diet" that you do for the 24 days of the challenge and then continue eating cheeseburgers and fried chicken.

Common sense tells you that when you put good, nutritious food in your body, your health will improve.

AdvoCare is just a beginning for me. Not a diet. I needed to learn how to plan my meals and make wiser food choices and Advocare requires me to do that. I don't ever plan on going back to my old ways of eating fried foods that were full of preservatives and fat. A cheat meal every now and then is fine... but not a month or year of cheat meals. My body is in the shape it is currently because of those bad choices!

When my 24 day challenge ends, I plan to continue eating exactly the way I have during the challenge.


And I'll leave you with something a little less serious...

2 comments: