Thursday, April 25, 2013

Our Evening Walk








So after our (less than a mile) walk, Miley's butt was dragging and I was pretty sure she was going to pass out so I had to pack her back to the house! 

In other news, my scale isnt moving. I've basically lost this first 20ish pounds without exercise. Although Ava & I walk most evenings, I really wouldn't consider this strenuous exercise... not gonna lie, I hardly sweat during that time. Soooo, now that I'm plateaued at this weight, I'm finally motivated to get off my butt and get the rest of this weight OFF by committing 100%.

I'd love to keep typing away and catching up since I've been MIA on the blog - but I took some sleeping meds a while ago in order to avoid insomnia tonight so I think it's time to go.

Have a happy FRIDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment