Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What a feeling!

Can I just talk about how good I'm feeling?

I haven't had coffee in over a week. 
I haven't had pop in over a week. 
I haven't had a caffeine head ache at all!

I have energy! 
And not the kind of jittery, in a frenzy kind of energy either. Just normal, feel good, get through the day without feeling sluggish energy.

The fact that I'm planning my meals and preparing them ahead of time makes me feel so good about what I'm doing. I make sure I know what I'll be eating the night before. I make a schedule for each day of what I'm eating at what time of the day. I'm the type of person who NEEDS this type of organization in their life.

 I'm sleeping like a ROCK... aside from when I have to get up to pee (since I'm drinking a gallon of water every day. No, seriously.) I'm getting in the bed well before midnight and I'm waking up 45 minutes earlier than usual... yet I feel wonderful - all thanks to Advocare and the good food choices it requires me to make!


1 comment: