Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Confessions & Goals

Confessions

1. I haven't blogged in nearly a month! Between vacation, work, and eating like a cow - I've found very little motivation to blog.

2. Before yesterday, I hadn't walked a single mile in over 2 weeks.

3. I've paid absolutely no attention to what I put in my mouth lately. Fries, POP, ice cream, fried chicken. No lie, it's been horrible.

4. I had a S'mores frozen hot chocolate & a chicken strip basket from DQ yesterday for lunch. That's about 1600+ calories in just one meal!



Goals

1. Spend more time outside. Ava loves for me to be outside with her but sometimes I'm seriously just too lazy to move by the time I get home from work and do dinner. No excuses this month!

2. 8 miles per week. Maybe this is a small number for you 5K'ers but for me, this is a number I'm comfortable with without setting myself up for failure.

3. Keep my calories under control! No more chicken strip baskets this month!!!!

4. I would LOVE to get over this plateau I've been stuck at for a month and drop another 10 pounds this month.

And now, some pictures from my 2 mile walk yesterday...





The little miss stopped next to me as I tried to catch my breath after jogging 2 feet (lol!) and told me we were not stopping until we finished TWO miles! Ok!


 Sweatin'



I may or may not have laid flat on the concrete after trying to jog...




And last but not least, my two little motivators that keep me moving!

Later this week, I'll be blogging about our awesome vacation in Fort Walton/Destin FL!

No comments:

Post a Comment