Sunday, June 30, 2013

Checking in!

It's time to get ready for another week so I just wanted to check in with a few updates!



1. I love My Fitness Pal! I've used similar apps before but for some reason, I'm preferring MFP. It's so easy to log my meals and snacks throughout the day and see progress.

2. I've been so active this week... Patting myself on the back for this one. My goal was to exercise 5 times per week and I've done that.

3. My scale had not moved in over a month, other than those 2 pounds I gained back from vacation... It's finally going down. Those 2 pounds are gone plus 2 more!

4. Like my new living room accessory? (Not that stuffed animal!) I've been wanting an exercise bike for a while & I'm so glad I got it! I did 10 miles yesterday and burned a LOT of calories... All while catching up on my HGTV shows =)



5. I follow so many blogs and people on Instagram that are on their own weight loss journeys. It seems like they're all runners. I've been super intrigued by the thought of doing 5ks and starting to run... But at the same time I'm super discouraged because I'm letting my weight hold me back from actually running. I know I'm staying active and doing other exercises that I see results from so for now, I'm putting the idea of becoming a runner on the back burner... And that's okay!

I think that covers everything. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment