Sunday, June 23, 2013

Slow Motion

For the last month or so I've been in complete slow motion as far as my diet goes. Eating healthy has been hit or miss most weeks, which means I've made no progress. 

I really dread stepping on the scale in the morning.

When I finished my Avocare challenge back in April, I felt sort of lost without having a plan to follow. This resorted in me just 'winging' my day to day eating... and then my plans to walk 5 days a week eventually became me having to force myself to walk 4 or 3 or even 2 days a week.

I ordered my 10 day cleanse last week. Ashleigh & I had our 'last hoo-rah' meal tonight by consuming way to many calories... then we did our grocery shopping for the week. I just love my grocery shopping buddy =)

I'm prepared.

So tomorrow morning I'm stepping on the scale, having my Advocare fiber drink, swallowing some big pills and starting the 10 day cleanse again. I'm very excited to do it over and get back on track.

By the way, I downloaded the My Fitness Pal app so I'm going to give that a try, too!

Stay tuned for some updates on how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment