Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My climb.

If you live in my area, you know what it means when some says "the v-school hill". 

It's just a road with a steep incline leading to our vocational school... It also happens to be a killer to walk.

I have really been wanting to try to walk up it and my friend Ashleigh finally talked me into it. This evening was my first attempt.
OH
MY
GOSH

I'm completely out of shape but whoa, that hill was a doozy. I didn't even try to count the number of times I had to stop and catch my breath / shake the numbness out of my legs / momentarily recover from shin splints. 

It was awful, horrible, embarrassing... All while Ashleigh hardly broke a sweat!!

Buuut, I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm very proud of you. It is one of my goals, but it'll be awhile. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete