Saturday, March 23, 2013

Call me Auntie Taryn!

I'm an aunt, finally!
My sister gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy yesterday... she was in labor for about 13.5 hours, I believe, and she handled it like a champ. I woke up at 6:45 Thursday morning and didn't go to sleep (unless you count the 45 minutes I listened to my mom snore, while trying to rest) until about 2pm on Friday. I'm not sure I've ever gone that long without rest but it was completely worth it! 
The amount of caffeine I consumed was unreal.

 
Mr. Johnathan Jace was born March 22 (on my Dad's birthday) at 11:23 pm, weighing in at 7lbs. 6 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long!




This was almost immediately after he was born... he couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth because he was wanting to nurse so bad!


Look at those bright eyes, wide awake =)


Ohh, I could just kiss these cheeks off his face!


He is the most perfect little thing. I'm so proud of my little sister for doing so good with all of the pain and emotions!

Jace is such a blessing to our family & we are already saying that we don't know what we ever did without him in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Congrats to your sister and your famiy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!!! I know auntie is very proud :)

    ReplyDelete