Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Ava Elise

So maybe I'm a little biased, but I'm almost certain that I have the most perfect daughter in the entire world.

Yes, she drives me craaaa-zeeeee 92% of the time... but she also teaches me that life doesn't have to be as serious as a heart attack. And sometimes I really need those reminders.


She's silly. And a complete tomboy/ daddy's girl - which I'm okay with.


She likes to dance... particularly ballet, but also freestyle arm flapping/ head shaking/ leg swinging moves. She invented the Harlem Shake, way back =)

 She loves DQ's dilly bars. 
And I rarely tell her no when she asks for one
because that also means I get a sweet treat too!


And she is so beautiful, even when her face is covered with crud. 

 The Lord knew just what we needed when he blessed Chad & I with this sweet little person.



Oh! I almost forgot about our second daughter, Miley Cyrus - guess who chose that name?? She's pretty sweet too. I happen to think she is beautiful with crud on her face as well - even if she looks like Chewbacca  99% of the time because she isn't too fond of visiting the groomers.

1 comment:

  1. Ava is beautiful like her mama! And little Miley is just as adorable. :) There's a verse in Jeremiah that says, "For I know the plans I have you...." God indeed knows just what we need. He has a master plan for each of us. I'm so glad we can trust in him and follow as he leads us. Hope you have a great Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete