Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Well this is probably the part where I should be jumping up and down because I've lost a pound or two since last week... But that isn't the case today.

I'm actually weighing in one pound heavier than last week BUT I'm okay with that.

This is the part where the old Taryn would give up and go back to having DQ's chicken strip basket 3 times a week for lunch and chocolate nearly everyday as well.

Not happening.

I've come this far, losing about 11 pounds already and I'm proud of that.
 Lesson learned: if I don't give this 110% I shouldn't expect great results.

...and it probably doesn't help that I'm nearly constipated too =|

In other news, I can't wait to hear how my friend {{Ashley}} did this week. She's Jillian Michael's #1 fan!

Adios!

1 comment: