Sunday, March 3, 2013

Me.

In the year of 2006, at the ripe age of 17, I fell in love all over again with my boyfriend, Chad. This would probably go down in the books as the most memorable time in my young adult life.
I had my license & my sweet baby Altima.
I had the best friends a girl could ask for.
I had my boyfriend, who happened to be in college... What high school girl doesn't want a college boyfriend?!
I was never home because I was young and had a busy social life.
I was getting ready to graduate high school.

Freedom!

Fast forward about 3 months. Picture this: Me & my best friends, all in one bathroom with about 7 (positive!) pregnancy tests sitting in front of us.

A knock at the door and we hear, "Which one of you is it?" Me. I was pregnant! I was about to graduate high school and had the entire world ahead of me... And now I was pregnant. Whoa.

Prom. High school Graduation. Wedding planning. Wedding. Newlyweds. Baby planning. Start college full time. Baby.

All of that in ONE short year! Needless to say, I'm impatient and don't like to waste an ounce of time on anything... Obviously!

Life truly began within that year (and I have the tattoo to prove it). Everything before those milestones didn't matter anymore. I still had the entire world ahead of me... Only now with new priorities. Chad & I got married in July 2006 and introduced our precious baby girl into the world in December of 2006.

I started college somewhere in there, got a degree (that I've yet to find a job with) and got fat as a cow. I'm happily married to my high school sweetheart & we have the best 6 year old daughter around. Which brings me to where I am now...

Learning to be a good wife, good mommy, good college student, good house keeper - you get the point - has taken a toll on me being a good ME. Being healthy has been my very last priority, which is quite obvious from the looks of me!

But here I am, starting this blog about myself because I'm ready to make my health a priority. It's not even an option anymore.

So here I go, on this journey to balance all of life's chaos - all while getting skinny. Wow, that's a foreign word =)

No comments:

Post a Comment