Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend Rambling

Happy Sunday y'all!

I've had such a great, uneventful weekend - just what I needed!
No work, no laundry, no dishes (although they're all piled up, staring at me now)... nothing but good normal weekend stuff like:

1. An Origami Owl jewelry party! I picked out the prettiest rose gold locket. Hopefully I'll get to share a picture of it later in the week whenever it comes in!

2. Ava got a new bike! Hello Kitty, of course.


3. I weighed myself on Friday. After an unsuccessful Weigh In Wednesday, I was feeling a little down in the dumps... but I decided to step on the scales Friday and was down 2 pounds since the previous week (despite this little turd in the picture below who likes to tease me with chocolate)
 - total weight loss 13 lbs! Yaaaay!


Laundry & dishes are calling my name. 
Have a great Sunday & pray my stubborn nephew decides to make his debut this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey 13lbs is GREAT. U are doing fabulous!!!! Keep it up. You are an inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 is a great number!!!!!! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete