Monday, March 18, 2013

That Feeling!

You know that feeling you get when your body is cooling down and beginning to relax after a good workout? I'm feeling that right this moment and just had to blog about it.

It's probably been well over a year since I've had THIS feeling and I had forgotten how empowering it feels. I just finished walking 2 miles. Maybe that's nothing extreme but for this big body, its an accomplishment, let me tell ya!

 I'm in love =)

I spent the evening having dinner after work with my girlfriends... listening to them talk about going to Zumba later. I just don't think I'm ready to be in public in my stretchy pants and over sized t-shirt so I refused to go but their conversation motivated me, none the less!

 Pretty sure that (womp, womp) negativity is gone too!

Now I've promised a certain 6 year old that we can spend the next hour coloring... and then I think I just might walk one more mile!

Yaaaaahoooooo.


1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Believe me honey I am nothing to look at in my Zumba clothes, but I just love it! I just do my best. I love reading about how you are doing on your weight loss journey! Your motivation is contagious!!

    ReplyDelete