Thursday, March 21, 2013

More favorite grocery items!

Just got home from the grocery store & after spending a small fortune, I thought I'd share more of my favorite grocery items. 

First off, lunch is typically my biggest meal of the day so most of these items are used for lunch. I get a full hour for my lunch break and I live 5 minutes away from work so I go home everyday and fix something rather than ordering out 
(most of the time).


I seriously could not have fit another thing in this buggy!


Whole Wheat Tortillas - I use these to make wraps with some chicken or tuna salad, or some lunchmeat & veggies, or quick quesadillas!


I WISH I had bought an extra package of these because they're not going to last me very long. Especially if the hubby get a taste of them. These are so good. You can stuff whatever you want inside of them and have lunch in the car without everything falling out of the bottom.

And just check out how yummy this looks...


Mmmmm!


This chicken is good, guys! Throw it in a tortilla wrap, in a salad, in a quick quesadilla, or by itself.


Spaghetti squash... okay I'm still a little clueless about this one and it's probably rotted by now. (It's been in my fridge for 2 weeks) I just keep looking at it in my fridge and getting overwhelmed at the thought  of trying to fix it. Google this... it looks pretty cool.


Lunch meat isn't just for sandwiches although I DO love them. This is my favorite brand and the packaging keeps it fresh until its gone. I throw these into salads, wraps, sandwiches, etc.


Spinach keeps so much longer if its in a container compared to a bag so I try to always keep this on hand. Again, I throw it onto everything but my most recent favorite is in with my egg whites. Flavor & nutrients!


Call me lazy, I don't care. 
I always buy onions already diced. It's so much easier & less time consuming.


My dad grills with this every summer so I decided to get some today and try. Can't wait to throw some chicken in this!


Soo I love my sugary cereal but decided to try something healthier this time. It's actually good AND good for you! Win/Win.


LOVE these... and so do most of my coworkers =)
These are the easiest snack for me keep at work for those days when I get the ridiculous lunch hour.
Also, I've tried all of the generic brands of these honey wheat pretzels and they're all equally as good as the Rold Gold brand. Save some cash & get generic!


One last picture of my little mini me catching up on the gossip magazines in the checkout lane =)




2 comments:

  1. I love the Tyson meats!!! They are so easy to throw in a salad or wrap or just mix with veggies. I can't wait to try the tomato basil tortillas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your grocery pictures! Makes me want to head to the store! And yes I always have to stop by for a chat when I see those pretzel thingies around! Lol!

    ReplyDelete