Sunday, March 17, 2013

Womp, womp.

Has anyone else noticed that I'm in a little slump right now?! Well, I am.

The motivation is still there but the drive to get off my butt and exercise... ehh, not so much. I'm still eating good and that makes me feel better but I KNOW I won't see the results I want unless I put in the work!

Did I mention that someone asked me if I were pregnant this weekend? It's true. Her exact words "Oh! Is there a little one in there?" 
Nope.

It really does help to get these constant texts from Ashley though... 
This girl is on fire (just like the Alicia Keys song ;))



So today is Monday & a fresh start! Hope everyone has a great week =)

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I woke up with the same thought! A new day, new week! I ate like a pig all weekend... pasta TWICE! and almost an entire box of wheat thins again... gah! Its outta control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad...I was the same way! I had the kids this week and we ate everything from pizza to coffee ice cream. :( I am ready to do better this week!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete